Let's take a look at my checklist, shall we?
- Do every piece of laundry so it's ready to be packed. (check)
- Fold & pack clothes. (not so check)
- Separate out important paperwork to have on hand for trip, and pack/recycle/shred the rest (not even pretending to check)
- Do a sweep of leftover stuff in the apartment for things I've forgotten to pack. (Nope. Seeing a trend?)
- Pack remainder of things to be brought along. (oooog...)
- Pack up car. (moooaaaannnn...)
- Take out garbage & recycling. (*collapses*)
I don't know what's going to happen. My folks have offered to put me up for a few nights & put the cats in a kennel, but my Dad's recovering from complications with his surgery, and I don't want to give him the plague. And there's the fact that I can't even freaking get out of bed to do all the things I need to do!
*Spaz!* *Freak-out* *TANTRUM!!* *Smash!*
Ok, so all of those shenanigans were in name only as I can barely sit up, so unfortunately smashing is definitely out of the question. Turns out several other people (that I know of) have since caught Mike's flu- he's like the effing monkey from the movie Outbreak.
Enough complaining, I'm going to have a(nother) nap, and things will just have to sort themselves out.