Friday, March 18, 2011

I Think My Next Door Neighbour is John Cena


I'm not a wrestling fan...

But I know who John Cena is...

And I think he lives next door.

Let me start at the beginning. You know my neighbour in 6d? Well, I heard his dog whimpering in the stairwell, so I crept to the door like the nosy neighbour that I am, and peeked through the viewer...

And there he was, John Cena. At least, it looked like him. But the stairwell was a little dim. Still, I'm going with my gut. I'm also not going to be complaining about the noise anytime soon.

3 comments:

Quill said...

I'm sure those wrestler types keep lots of apartments for weekend get-aways... to the suburbs of Baltimore.

Eunice. said...

If it was John Cena......

he would say "You can't see me".......

It's his saying on WWE and yes, I do watch wrestling.

MandD said...

Aw...he's probably a pussycat! Drinks cocoa and reads french poetry while planting herbs in his windowbox...hehehe