Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Battle of the Bulge

Recipe of the Day: "Funny Little Muffin Tin Poached Egg Thingies"

Ingredients:
2 eggs
2 slices Calabrese Salami or similar
green Tabasco
pepper & parsley

  1. Spray muffin tin and drape each salami slice over a muffin hole
  2. Crack an egg in each
  3. pepper, parsley & Tabasco
  4. Put in 350ish degree oven
  5. Go have a shower
  6. Take out of oven- egg white will be all cooked and yolk will be half hard/half runny- just the way I like 'em.
Don't forget the shower- very crucial to the cooking process.

So, I've started again with the low-carb eating. I'm ready this time thanks to my brief stint with the ever handy Special-K challenge which never fails to remind me how much I fucking hate eating cereal.

I thought about shelling out and trying the LA Weight Loss or maybe WW, but I've found LC to be easy to do, and effective. I lost 70 Lbs doing this before, and kept it off for almost 2 yrs, but then something happened and I have once again ballooned to ridiculous proportions. Well, like any normal bride (I'm comparing myself to a 'normal' bride, not suggesting I am one) I want to look my best on my wedding day. (Even if it is going to be taking place in somebodies office, squeezed nicely between a half dead houseplant and a coat-rack.)

Today's Battle of the Bulge points (ie: Lbs lost): 0 (I did just start this morning!)

No comments: