Monday, November 30, 2009

Bracing Ourselves

So, it's been a pretty crappy month all round. Sean lost his Grandmother. My Grandad was in a bad car accident. Everybody's sick. Everybody's broke. Everybody's stressed out and bad shit keeps on happening.

There has to be an end to it, but I'm not seeing the light just yet.

There are things to be thankful for though. Everyone has family nearby to support, console and otherwise prop each other up. We have little people (granted, ours have fur) who look up to us and think we're awesome no matter what. We're also fortunate enough to be able to email, blog and game with family & friends far away which I think reduces suck levels quite a bit.

As my sister-in-law has mentioned in her blog, this Christmas is going to be a lean one. We're really looking forward to it though because Sean & I are hosting Christmas at our place for my family, then we're going to fly to New Brunswick to be with Sean's family. It's been a year and a half since we've seen them, and we can't wait to be back! Finally something to look forward to.

No comments: