Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Where do I park my Dog-sleigh?

Hold on to your toques folks, I have some news!

We're moving to Baltimore!!

... well, actually we've sort of already moved. Okay, that's not technically true either. Let me break it down:

  • I am currently situated in Cockeysville, Maryland, USA. 
  • Sean has started working at his new company and is officially (and legally, so no need to call the INS) living here.
  • We are in a stinky, awful 'Suites Hotel' that turns into a ghetto version of Studio 54 on the weekends.
  • I leave to go back to Canada on Saturday.
  • My new hobbies include; screaming like a crazy person at the GPS, freaking out at my poor husband when unexpected things happen, spontaneously bursting into tears, and apologising even more than usual.
As you can imagine, this is a really big change for us. I would venture to say that it is an even bigger change for me, as I've always lived within 10 kms of where I was born & raised. 

So there's a hell of a lot to say & share, but I have things I have to do! I'll just say that while this is a completely terrifying thing we're doing, it's a once in a lifetime chance at a fresh start, opportunity & adventure.




No comments: