Friday, August 10, 2007

Can't everyone just stand still for a minute?! I need to catch up!!

Right now, I'm sitting on my imaginary lawn chair watching life fly past me from the middle of this lovely tornado. Trouble is, I think the chair's about to pack it in...

Apparently, even if you're throwing tradition to the wind, there is still a modicum of preparation required when having a un-wedding. Like, um shoes. Yeah, I just realised I'll probably need a pair of shoes to go with my dress. A marriage liscence might also come in handy... but only if we can get a marriage commissioner. I think it's going to be a busy weekend.

On a brighter note, our crappy old fridge is spewing orange mystery goo, so I think we'll be buying a new one this weekend. Then I'll fill it with vegetables- mwah-ha-ha-ha!! Just kidding Sean. The washer is also expelling it's own special goo, but if it thinks that's enough to get it off the hook, it's got another thing coming.

No comments: